- “Aorta Isles” (Cityspace #210)
- Aorta Islands (Cityspace #177)
- Gridded Fields (Cityspace #201)
- “Terraced Paths” (Cityspace #198)
- Small Connections (Cityspace #188)
- Untitled (Cityspace #189)
- Watercolor Boroughs (Cityspace #191)
- Untitled (Cityspace #187)
- Russet Evening Glimmer (Cityspace #168)
- Facets of Somerville
- Stormy Rivers (Cityspace #184)
- Antique Plans (Cityspace #181)
- Jade Island (Cityspace #173)
- Branching Networks (Cityspace #178)
- Shades of Civilization (Cityspace #176)
Browse by Medium
Available on Etsy
“Conversations” at Grace Chapel
My work will be on display at Grace Chapel Gallery in Lexington, MA as part of a collaboration with two other Artisan’s Asylum artists on the theme of fjords and natural formations. The title of the group show is “Conversations” and it will be on view through June 17. There will be an opening reception on May 18th from 4-6pm. Read on for more information about how the collaboration came about!
I started renting a studio at Artisan’s Asylum last October (after about half a year or so on the waitlist!). It’s a shared maker workspace that’s split into cubicles with an open plan, and a lot of it is also devoted to shops for woodworking, metalworking and more. And the space hosts a lot of educational programming in a wide variety of creative subjects. I will be participating in Somerville Open Studios (May 4-5) in my space at the Asylum — I’m looking forward to showing it off! Here’s what it looks like right now.
Tomorrow (Saturday the 16th) I will be giving a mapmaking workshop at the Old Schwamb Mill in Arlington from 11am-12pm, open to attendees with RSVP (see more). There will also be a closing reception that afternoon for the current four-person exhibition “Driven to Abstraction” that includes many of my map drawings. The reception is from 3:30-4:30pm and open to the public.